Batman & Reptar Christmas Batman & Reptar Christmas

A work of art

Only those with true understanding can appreciate this.

Batman and Reptar Batman and Reptar

Glukom you're a god

It's so random and stupid it's funny.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Well worth the wait!

I loved the plot twists and battles in this episode! Keep up the good work (but please don't make us wait another year)! My favorite parts were the Fire Sonic and Mario's battle with Basilisx. Well done, and I'm somewhat suprised that a "minor" character had their own voice, though I'm pretty sure it's someone from Mortal Combat...oh well. Still an awesome episode.

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

Sorry but...

This game wasn't exactly an improvement over the last. The other one was much faster paced and fun to play, along with much easier to control. Half the time I find myself using the slide tackle instead of the good old fashioned flurry of punches like in the old one. I didn't like that one bit.

However, the physics were much improved to say the least. All in all, bring back the sprites, bring back the fast action, and fix the very few glitches. Then we'll REALLY have a Deluxe here.

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Phew...

Well, to be honest, I got bored reading partway through, mainly because I don't own photoshop (yet). I'll come back to this later whenever I need help though! It was very in-depth and rather easy to understand.

Now can you make a tutorial for how to just draw lineart? (like Sora and Roxis)

Wavechan responds:

Thanks for your honesty :)! Photoshop is rather expensive... *stares at the heavy price* @_@

I'll think about a tutorial on Lineart. :) The only thing is, I use a program called PaintToolSAI, and not Photoshop anymore. It's a Japanese (But there's an english translation) VECTOR inking program and it's really awesome, just not really well known... even though it's free. :(

LoZ - Simdate RPG LoZ - Simdate RPG

Heh heh

Nice job with the overall concept. Fan hentai bugs me, sure, but it's still a pretty challenging game. I like the character choices, though you may have gone overboard with Zelda's and Malon's artwork choice.

The gameplay, mainly the overworld walking, is vety glitchy to say the least. It has a poor framerate and you'll get stuck in certain areas. The question and dialogue gameplay however, is very good.

I love the music choice as well. I'd recommend remaking this, perhaps with different/more artwork, more songs, more questions, and improved gameplay.

LoZOoA: Veran Final Phase LoZOoA: Veran Final Phase

I'm Buggin out listening to this

Haha, made a bug joke since Veran takes forms of a hornet and spider. XD

Anyway, another awesome mix. Really fits the battle. Intro really could be used when she starts apperig, y'know, whee you can just see her face, then she goes to the turtle as the room lights up.

All in all, awesoe dude. As I said over in te Onox remix, I might use this in that project I mentioned.

LoZOoS: Onox Final Phase LoZOoS: Onox Final Phase

Smashing Hit

I really didn't find the intro too fitting for him, but I haven't played this part of the game for some time, s I don't remember how the fight starts out. Personally I think it should be different from the Veran mix's intro.

Still, very fittig. Love it. Might use it in a project me and a few friends are working on; recreation of the GB Zelda games. I really can see the fight in my head as I listen to this.

the legend of zelda the legend of zelda

An astounding work

This is a truly lovely piece, the blood really dosen't disturbe me at all, but really adds to the creativity.

I also love the painting-like style you have here, though from the looks of it, it was done in colored pencil or colored digitally correct?

Anyway, love the work. This gets my first favorite. (wow I forgot those existed here ^^; )

And on a side note, there was blood in LOZ, but only in OoT and MM.

dommi-fresh responds:

all done in pen with watercolour paints nothing digital about it.

M33t Konkon B. M33t Konkon B.

Hmph. Not bad...

For a beginner honestly.

For starters...she(?) doesn't look like she has shoulders, and her ears are very very tiny. Chibi or not, the head is very large, and even cibis have proportions y'know.

The eyes are good, and so is the face.

Just keep practicing, you'll get there.

G.I.R G.I.R

YAY GIR!

I love that show, and mostly this character. Awesome drawing, though his head seems to be a bit small, and the doggie hood seems to be a touch too large.