Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

Sorry but...

This game wasn't exactly an improvement over the last. The other one was much faster paced and fun to play, along with much easier to control. Half the time I find myself using the slide tackle instead of the good old fashioned flurry of punches like in the old one. I didn't like that one bit.

However, the physics were much improved to say the least. All in all, bring back the sprites, bring back the fast action, and fix the very few glitches. Then we'll REALLY have a Deluxe here.

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Phew...

Well, to be honest, I got bored reading partway through, mainly because I don't own photoshop (yet). I'll come back to this later whenever I need help though! It was very in-depth and rather easy to understand.

Now can you make a tutorial for how to just draw lineart? (like Sora and Roxis)

Wavechan responds:

Thanks for your honesty :)! Photoshop is rather expensive... *stares at the heavy price* @_@

I'll think about a tutorial on Lineart. :) The only thing is, I use a program called PaintToolSAI, and not Photoshop anymore. It's a Japanese (But there's an english translation) VECTOR inking program and it's really awesome, just not really well known... even though it's free. :(

LoZ - Simdate RPG LoZ - Simdate RPG

Heh heh

Nice job with the overall concept. Fan hentai bugs me, sure, but it's still a pretty challenging game. I like the character choices, though you may have gone overboard with Zelda's and Malon's artwork choice.

The gameplay, mainly the overworld walking, is vety glitchy to say the least. It has a poor framerate and you'll get stuck in certain areas. The question and dialogue gameplay however, is very good.

I love the music choice as well. I'd recommend remaking this, perhaps with different/more artwork, more songs, more questions, and improved gameplay.